Saturday, August 29, 2009

Utah Lake


August 2009








We had a great time!  The girls loved the tube, as usual.  The boys loved the swim deck.  I really thought that since they started swimming with life jackets in the pool that they would be braver at the lake.  Nope!  Something about that lake scares them and I try not to push them.  They love playing on the shore or hanging out on the swim deck.  I did tell Alex I would buy him a Nintendo DS if he would get in the lake all by himself and float.  I knew he wouldn't do it, but I didn't count on the power of sisters.  Eventually, he got in and got right back out and kept yelling in a panicked voice, "Do I get my DS? Do I get my DS?"  It was really cute.  Lesson learned. No more bravery bets because that one cost me a DS.  I did buy him a used one, but you can't even tell.  He loves it!  I love that I have something to hold over his head!  :)

























1 comment:

Comment